// Nuratikah's





Assalamualaikum wbt. :)
I'm Nuratikah, comes from Kota Tinggi. A 19 years old undergraduate student in UKM.

A blog specially created for Computer Application course. Cute or not? Ehehe






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Image by : We♥It
The Very First
Sunday, October 29, 2017 | 4:58 PM

Bonjour and Assalamualaikum wbt.

     During second class wasn't it? Ah my memory is pretty bad. Oh nevermind, that is not the main point of today's post. So at the end of that 'second class', we were asked to do an assignment related to Microsoft Word. Creating a poster? Huh, not my cup of tea because I am not creative; at all. Actually we had a few options but I chose to create poster hehehe. So there were six topics (if I am not mistake) and Puan Masura assigned a topic for each of us. And...... I GOT A TOPIC ABOUT TEAM BUILDING. No no, I wasn't expecting to get that topic. Ingatkan dapatlah merasa buat tajuk Video Innovation Competition tu kan ehehehe.

     I don't really like to do this kind of assignments because I am easily absorbed/immersed into those things, takkan stop sampai puas hati. And yes, I ignore other assignments ehehe. So, Puan wanted us to applied some elements that we had learnt in class into our poster or whatever the others chose. Alhamdullillah I managed to include all of those elements into mine; except for the last one, 'design must be creative'. Am not sure if my poster has that one or not.

     Two weeks was given to complete this assignment. After few days, DONE! But during the night BEFORE the date of submission, suddenly I felt like creating a new one. Why? Because I think, the first one was too ugly iyucks. Started at 10 PM and done at 3AM. Ahahahaa and I was too gelabah because my printer was out of coloured inks. Fortunately, we have kiosk FEP and there goes my ca$h money ahahaha.

     Wanna look at my poster? Yes, you may.

Click image for a better display

There you are. I enjoyed while doing this assignments ehehehe. That's all for today's entry. Hope to write more in the future.

Thanks,
Fatin Nuratikah.