// Nuratikah's





Assalamualaikum wbt. :)
I'm Nuratikah, comes from Kota Tinggi. A 19 years old undergraduate student in UKM.

A blog specially created for Computer Application course. Cute or not? Ehehe






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Image by : We♥It
Monday, December 4, 2017 | 11:05 AM
December 2nd.

If I were to be asked what I regretted the most; it would be starting the friendship with you.

If we were not friends, we wouldn't create those memories that still lingering around my mind.
If we were not friends, nothing will have to 'end'.
If we were not friends, we would still be talking now.
If we were not friends, I would not be hurting like this.
If we were not friends, none of these would happen.

I truly regretted it. It has always been one-sided and I'm fully are of it. Nothing has ever started. And it is all because of my stupidity and ego. My decision was stupid, selfish, and childish. I only pray for it not to happen in the future. I don't want to end any friendship just to satisfy my ego. I don't want to ruin any friendship anymore. I just hope that the same thing would not happen again. It was enough.

In the future, I would be extra careful when it comes to making friends. 'Cause the same thing will happen if I make selfish decisions.