
![]() ![]() I'm Nuratikah, comes from Kota Tinggi. A 19 years old undergraduate student in UKM. A blog specially created for Computer Application course. Cute or not? Ehehe ![]() Template & Skin by : Husnaa. Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una Image by : We♥It |
Two Programs in A Day
Friday, December 1, 2017 | 7:23 PM
Assalamualaikum wbt.
It was on the 18th November 2017;
Woke up really early in the morning; at 2++ in the morning just to take bath and get ready for Malaysians United Run 2017, that was organized by Institut Onn Ja'afar. Unwillingly woke up because of the sound of alarms set by my friends, hello I got to sleep for an hour only. facepalm. The venue of the event was at Sepang Circuit, KL and predicted to be started as early as 7:30 in the morning. Waited for the bus as early as 4 in the morning, and we all looked too barai at that moment. Got into the bus; slept all the way to Sepang. Arrived there at almost 6 in the morning, performed our Subuh prayer and get ready for the event to start. OH YAA, I forgot to inform that I wasn't there for lari-lari, but as one of the crews. To be very honest, being a crew was as exhausted as being the participants. We were given a task to help those RELA in handling the traffic at the highway. Had to stand tengah jalan with vehicles passing by, not forgetting the participants yang tak dengar kata; Ya Allah mencabar betul!
We got the chance to take a photo with Dato' Seri ehehehe
------------------------------------------------
After Maghrib, all of Citra Kebudayaan students were given a task to attend UKM World Art Festival and it was held in DECTAR at 8:00 in the evening. This was the second batch of WAF, and the number of countries joining this festival was greater than the previous batch of WAF. List of countries taking part in this festival were: - Somalia - Mozambique - Japan - Mexico - Thailand - Kazakhstan - Philippines - China; and not forgetting - OUR MALAYSIA! To be honest, the festival was lit; their performances were dabomb. I love the performance from Japan the most. Em the performer name is Massu (he asked us to call him by this name). I was fascinated by the steps of his dance on that night. Went back at almost midnight, but to be honest I enjoyed their performances! OHMYGOD, I was doomed! Got an exam on Mathematics the next day, and I slept only for two hours. What a hectic and tired day was it. Too tired but Alhamdulillah I am happy that I was given those chances to join those kind of activities. That's all for this entry. Hihi I wasn't able to perform my Maths midsem paper. But InshaAllah, I will try my best for this upcoming final! Do pray for me and all of my friends.
Because we were asked to take a selfie as bukti that we came to the festival.
By,
Fatin Nuratikah.
|